Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Martha's Gifts


For those of you who haven't figured this out, I am a huge Martha fan... I think her work is wonderful and inventive and she did not disappoint this time either! This morning I got a little package that was filled with these super cute, sewn/packaged gifts that are wonderful. Brown paper 'pillows' that have 'wish' printed on them with a tiny star tag on the other side. Martha and I came to an agreement that I would stamp/write the corresponding numbers (for her gift day) on the little stars so they will look a tiny bit different by the time they get to people that are in her group. Martha also included some other items that I wanted to share... A copy of her own zine titled 'ReCreations'. It looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to read it after I have a touch more time. She also included a few samples of little, silver recycled tags. They are adorable! Thanks so much for everything Martha. Happy to have your participation and talents!

No comments: