Sunday, August 19, 2007

Group 2 now FULL!!

Hi again... Two days later and Group 2 is now full... I really didn't think that it would be this popular a swap but I guess the holidays are a lot of fun and people want to get a little festive in August. I am thrilled with the way that things are unfolding...Or unwrapping... Hardy Har Har...

My next question is do we continue? It sounds silly but I'm going to sleep on it tonight and think about whether managing 3 Groups will be too much... I'm really on the fence so hopefully a little time will give me an answer. If you are in either of the 2 Groups I think you can congratulate yourself on acting quickly and signing up early (real early because we aren't even close to the swap deadline which will obviously need to be revised). That's going to be a lesson for me too in future swaps.

I apologize that I haven't had time to post players' blog info yet... I actually treated myself to a little 'me' time this weekend and attended a couple of Tim Holtz's workshops that were in the area. What a nice, down to earth guy... Even though his face is on like all the Ranger Product packaging. He's just a dude with some cool ideas that he's willing to share. It's also neat to see the way that someone else handles teaching a class. I guess he's on the road something like 250 days out of the year... I don't know if I could do that! Anywho, if you want to see some pics of what we created with him you can check out my art blog (Art-Seeds, yes this is a shameless plug for my personal blog) in a couple of days when I have a chance to update.

OK... Back to Christmas time! Keep checkin' back soon because I hope to talk about a couple ideas for gifts if you are stumped and whether or not we will have a Group 3.

Thanks and Best Wishes,
Holly :)

1 comment:

vivian said...

oh please do have another group for your christmas swap.. someone just told me about it and I would love to take part!