Thursday, August 16, 2007

Group One, FULL!! Group Two, Forming!!

Wow... What a great response! I am excited to report that we have one group full for the Artful Christmas Swap and a second group forming fast with a total of 5 members right now.

Fret not Group 2! It's only been a couple of days since the swap was revealed and the deadline to sign up is Sept. 15th so I bet we'll get 7 more players. I actually have a couple people that have been asking me questions about the swap so I think they are on the fence. If you do know of anyone who makes mixed-media/altered art and enjoy swaps, please let them know about this one.

As I've said before it's should be a lot of fun... Kinda hard to visualize now when in Acton it's like 85 degrees with a warm, beautiful wind blowing but it will be great to get some little art treats from fellow artists starting Dec. 14th. Think big picture people!!

As soon as I get some time I will post everyone's blog information here so that folks can get acquainted with the other players. Thanks to everyone who has sent their info... If you have a blog or website and want to share it here, just e-mail me.

That's all for now. Gotta get the dog to the vet... With two children in tow, that should be quite the sight!

Best Wishes,
Holly :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.