Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Stats

Howdy All! Things have been very busy at the PO Box and I have nearly all the gifts in. There are a couple folks that I haven't heard a peep out of and I have e-mails out to them to see if they are still going to participate. If I do not hear from them by the end of the week I will assume that they are 'out' and move on with trying to fill with wait-listers or try to make other accommodations. This waiting stuff is kinda hard!

I do have new stats for gifts received and I think you will all be happy with the new numbers.

Group 1: 11 received
Group 2: 11 received
Group 3: 8 received but I have a promise that there are 3 more in the mail.

Not bad! As for photos of all the gifts I got from Friday until now, I will be doing a photo shoot later today so the slide shows should be here in the next couple of days if not sooner.
Thanks and please do contact me if you have any questions.
Best Wishes, Holly :)

No comments: