Got so excited about starting a swap that I forgot to post the all important details:
Enjoy and feel free to ask questions!
On the First Day of Christmas my art friend gave to me….
What's your favorite part of Christmas? Is it hand making beautiful gifts and then wrapping them artfully to get those 'oooooohs' and 'aaaaaaahs'? Is it receiving and appreciating that special gift that you know someone put a lot of thought and work into? If you answered "Yes!" to one or both of those questions, then "The Artful Christmas Swap" would be perfect for you.
The swap details are:
1. Create 12 of the same HANDMADE gifts. The gifts can be anything so long as they are handmade and relatively small. (Around 4" x 6" should be the standard unless it can be rolled or folded some way for wrapping.) A Christmas theme is not mandatory but might be a fun challenge if you wish.
2. Creatively wrap your 12 creations, mail off to your swap hostess and receive 12 gifts back in time to celebrate the Twelve Days of Christmas which for us will begin on Dec. 14th.
3. Return postage for players will vary depending on your location. Due to the different weights of gifts, I will notify players of an exact amount once I receive all gifts and calculate individual postage. You may mail me payment or pay via Paypal. Your package of gifts will be mailed once I receive postage payment from you.
4. All gifts should be in my hands by October 31st, 2007 to insure enough time to swap, notify players of postage costs and then return your gifts to you by mid-November.
5. Remember, no peeking until December 14th if you want to play along with the rest of the group and open presents at the same time!
Deadline to sign up: September 15th, 2007
Please join us and if you have any questions, please contact me at:
More details and comments can be viewed at http://www.artfulchristmas.blogspot.com/
Best Wishes, Holly